Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Remedy Diner

While in North Carolina, Sam (my boyfriend) and I also visited The Remedy Diner in downtown Raleigh. I'd discovered the restaurant online after doing a search for vegetarian restaurants in Raleigh. The menu isn't entirely vegetarian, but many items are, and most things on the menu can be turned vegetarian or vegan upon request. A few examples: Vegan Buffalo non-chicken wings, Veggie philly fakesteak, and Veggie-Cheese Focaccia. Sam and I went for breakfast, so I ordered a vegan breakfast burrito, Sam ordered a not vegan regular breakfast burrito.

the vegan breakfast burrito

Inside the burrito



Overall, I found the burrito to be delicious. A very flavorful combination of tofu, beans, onions, and sauce. Sam had a bite of mine and said he wished he had ordered the vegan version. Hopefully we'll have a chance to visit the Remedy Diner again as there were many things on the menu I wanted to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment